More ComicCon2012 Interviews. Part 3

Photobucket 
More new interviews.
Rob and Kristen - Sunrise7 Australia
Rob and Kristen Fox 5 San Diego
Rob and Kristen - More from HitFix
Kristen and Taylor's- MTV
Rob, Kristen TwiCast - Alicia Malone's Movie Minute (Same as Popsugar/Different angle)

Sunrise7 Australia. At 2:18 Rob talks about BD2's large cast, the film's special effects, and the ending of the Saga .
Kristen talks about Bella "I don't think she is prone to fantasy I think she is a very pragmatic person..."

via vonch

Some parts are from MovieBytes/Other HitFix Interview. New bits at 1:39 and 2:45
HitFix"It's strange that suddenly [at] 26, that you suddenly feel like, 'Oh, I'm actually not a kid anymore,'" said the "Twilight" thesp as he chatted it up on the Comic-Con press line for "Breaking Dawn - Part 2." "So you're really playing like not a kid, I mean I felt sort of older than everyone, even though I'm not older than anyone. But it's strange, especially when Mackenzie [Foy, who plays Edward and Bella's daughter Renesmee] is...like her full, her own height and everything, and I'm going, 'I've got an 11-year-old child? Wow! I'm in this category of actors now, I'm playing like 40-year-olds!'"

 
veronicaspuffy


 Fox5 San Diego. Kristen ''I feel like I gave it absolutely every last drop, squeezed every last drop of my soul into [this movie], I feel ready to walk away. I still love thinking about it. I feel like we did our best so it`s fine that it’s done.” “You see her just lose herself in [the experience] and not be able to deny it and then [she] actually becomes somebody who can own it and becomes comfortable in it. At the end she`s gotten everything that she wants it`s the most satisfying experience.”
Rob - “The first time [at Comic-Con] was literally the first time I`ve experienced the kind of enormous crowds,” Robert Pattinson said. “I remember being bewildered afterwards and thinking ‘what`s happened? What have I done?’”
Fox5SanDiego veronicaspuffy

HitFix, new part starts 1:50


MTV.


by veronicaspuffy MTV Kristen interview MTV Kristen talks about the fans' energy at Comic Con "Being able to share with these guys, the fans, [they] are an ever-present, motivating, reassuring thing,"

kstewartnews

 Taylor's Interview - Mentions Kristen

MTV"I think it was just one day [of shooting]. So it was a long day of being tossed around in the backyard, but it was fun," Lautner said. "Kristen is impressive in it. I think the fans will love her chucking me across the yard and stuff. It's a hilarious scene."
via   fiercebitchstew/kstewangel

Alice Malone's Movie Minute - Same as PopSugar/Different angle.